Thursday, April 17, 2008

no more lonely socks

So I decided to be brave and try my hand at 2 at a time socks. I bought two different books: 2-At-A-Time Socks by Melissa Morgan-Oakes and Knitting Circles Around Socks by Antje Gillingham.

The thing is, I don't know what needles to get. I'd order from knitpicks.com but I don't feel like waiting a million years to get them. I might try some Addi Turbo needles which I can get at the yarn store up the block from my house. I tried on my Denise needles just to see what the hell I was doing, but obviously they are too thick and not flexible at all.

BTW, this all started because the boyfriend was whining about me not making him more socks for his big chilly feet :)

1 comment:

teabird said...

Hi! I'm your first commenter - do I win a prize?

The new blog looks good!